Whether the digital printing machine can meet the production needs, refer to the following indicators:
The production speed is related to the type and number of print heads. Increasing the number and width of the print heads can increase the printing speed. However, as the number of print heads increases, improvements are made to the platform structure of the machine, the arrangement of the print heads, and the horizontal movement accuracy of the printing cart. High demands.
Digital printing printing is generally 4 colors, 6 colors, 8 colors, the increase in the number of ink colors can increase the color gamut, and the increase of light color inks can improve the gray gradient effect. General choices: cyan, magenta, yellow, black , Orange, royal blue, fluorescent red, fluorescent yellow, turquoise blue, light red, light blue.
The print accuracy of the print head is calculated by the number of ink drops per inch (dpi), 180dpi, 300dpi, 600dpi, multi-pass printing can improve the printing accuracy, but multi-pass requires high paper feeding accuracy, considering the deformation of the medium, reduce The number of passes, increasing the number of horizontal nozzles and increasing the ink volume is the current development direction.
4: Paper feeding and retracting structure:
Pressure roller structure, mesh belt structure, rubber roller structure, guide belt structure, flat plate structure are currently several conveying methods of printing media, and the paper mainly adopts the pressure roller structure and the rubber roller structure , The paper and rubber rollers are more tightly wrapped, and the paper feeding is more precise. It can be used for 10,000-meter large rolls. The retractable structure is currently developing in the direction of larger roll diameters. Kilometers and 10,000-meter retractions have become standard.
5: Ink supply :
Positive pressure ink supply and negative pressure ink supply. Generally, micro piezoelectric nozzles use positive pressure ink supply, and piezoelectric nozzles use negative pressure ink supply to ensure stable ink pressure, improve ink fluency, and stabilize production .
6: Cost: Comprehensive factors
(1) Ink: As the speed increases, the number of passes decreases, and the ink concentration becomes higher and higher. The ink must consider environmental protection and safety (azo, heavy metals, etc.), performance (dry and wet rubbing fastness, perspiration fastness, light fastness level) , Quick-drying, oily smoke content, standby, smooth performance and multiple indicators.
(2) Paper: flatness, transfer rate, grammage (low grammage paper can increase the transfer speed when printing conditions are met).
(3) Electricity cost: printing and drying efficiency, transfer machine size can affect unit electricity consumption.
(4) Labor: increase the output per unit time, and the improvement of production efficiency can reduce labor costs.
(5) Loss: Stable high-speed continuous production, improve product qualification rate.
Fedar FD61915E is the best in digital printing machine:
It adopts thermal transfer printing technology. It is equipped with 15 Epson I3200-A1 printheads, which can print 610 sqm/h, and the platform accuracy error is 5 threads. The use of ultra-high-density ink and 31 grams of paper is used to save costs. It is favored by large-scale digital printing factories.