I3200 A1 Fedar Sublimation Printer
|Printhead||Epson I3200 Printhead||Ink Supply System||Siphon Positive Ink Supply System|
|Max Printing Width||1.9m||Head Quantity||Dual Heads, 2 Printheads|
|Application||Blue Bottom Paper/ Transfer Paper / Polyester||Ink Type||Water Based Pigment / Sublimation Ink|
|Electronic Boards||Beijing AT Electronics||Type||Heat Transfer, Sublimation Transfer|
I3200 A1 Fedar Sublimation Printer,
Epson I3200 printhead Printer,
FD1900 Fedar Sublimation Printer
Fedar FD1900 1.8m Epson Original Double Heads I3200 A1 Sublimation Printer
|Digital Transfer Paper Printing Machine|
|Printhead||Epson I3200-A1||Nozzle Quantity||3200|
|Printhead Quantity||2||Print Width||1900mm|
|Ink Color||CMYK||Print Height||2-5mm|
|Media Transfer||Auto Taking-Up Meida Unit|
*Tested on linear printing without feather function
|2pass||98㎡/h||Drying Method||External Dryer Unit|
|3pass||64㎡/h||Ink Supply Method||Siphon Positive Pressure Ink Supply|
|Auto Head Cleaning and Moisturize|
|6pass||32㎡/h||Print Media||Transfer Paper|
|Ink Type||Sublimation Ink,
Water based Pigment Ink
|Computer System||Win7, Win8, Win10(Professional)||File Forms||TIFF, JPG, EPS, PDF, etc.|
|Operate Environment||Temp.:15℃-30℃, Humidity: 35℃-65℃||RIP Software||NeoStanpa,Ergosoft,
|Package Size||3250*960*1170mm||Power Supply||210-230V, 50/60HZ, 16A
Print Power: 1000W
Dryer Power: Max.3500W
|Computer Configuration||Hard Disk: NTFS, C Disk Space: More than 100G, HARD Disk:WG500G GPU: ATI Discrete GPU,
Memory: 4G, CPU: Inte I5/I7, G-Ethernet
Ink Level Alarm System
Printhead Technology & Advantages
Adopt Epson I3200-A1 precision core printhead.
A. Precision Core technology
B. Support for Gray-Scale
C. HIgh Resolution and Stability
1. Both servo and step motor using brushless DC motor. High precision drive linearly decoded,
lower deviation and run more stable.
2. Adopt AT electronic boards, more featured function.
3. Anti-Collision System can protect operator’s hand and avoid heads connect with papers,
to pro-long heads service life.
4. Sub-tanks with filters to help remove impurities from ink and prolong head lifespan.
1. Patented designed capping maintenance unit, capping lift method is nore scientific.
2. High speed fiber to replace traditional data cables between main board and printing board.
This will be faster and stable during printer working.
3. New generation of high-speed print heads arranged in stagger mode with a resolution up to 3200 dpi
allows the high speed production at the speed of max. 120sqm/h.
4. Platform adopts 8mm aluminimum alloy, which can reduce the shape variables during transportation.
5. The original imported THK linear guide has lower noise, longer life and stronger stability
6. Special designed pinch roller, each one can be lifted seperately to eliminate the wrinkle caused by media.
With help of heat transfer machine,printed images can be transferred to many different non-elastic material,
such as polyester,chiffon, silk, and flag banner. No limit on the patterns makes it a good choice in decoration,
garment and advertising field.