Fedar Multicolor Sublimation Fabric Printing Machine 150sqm/H
|Printhead||EPS I3200-A1||Printhead Quantity||4 Pcs|
|Printing Speed||150 Sqm/h||Print Width||1.9m|
|Ink Type||Sublimation Ink, Pigment Ink||RIP Software||Maintop,Photoprint,Neostampa,Onyx,etc|
|Ink Color||C M Y K||Computer System||Win7,Win8,Win10|
|Warranty||12 Months||Transsmison Inferface||Gigabit LAN|
Multicolor Sublimation Fabric Printing Machine,
Fedar Sublimation Fabric Printing Machine,
150sqm/H Sublimation Fabric Printing Machine
Printhead Technology & Advantages
A.Printing width of EPS I3200-A1 head is 1.3 inch,about 30% wider than F1440-A1, 3200 nozzles(400*8lines),
which has much higher speed and resolution than F1440-A1.
B.EPS I3200-A1 printhead adopts TFP technology,with the smallest droplet 2.5PL,variable dots technology,
can ensure perfect and high resolution printing performance.
C.Low cost,each head is about 300-350USD,which helps client reduce investment cost to get more benefit!
D.Compared with Epson 5113 heads,the ink column makes hoses connection much easier and more simple,
very convenient maintenance.
FEDAR Sublimation Fabric Ink Cartridge Refills Printing Machine Feature
FD6194E Multicolor Digital Textile Sublimation Fabric Printer Detail
* Capping Station:Equipped with advanced intelligent auto printhead cleaning and moisturizing device,which
can pump ink well and keep the ink flow flently.
* Ink Tank:Four units of 3L super large capacity ink reservoirs provide ink independently and continuously,
which guarantees the long-term continuity of ink output.
* Carriage:Adjustable height up to 10mm,which ensure the stable and durable.
* Pinch Roller:US fluororubber pressure roller prevents static electricity from flying ink, prints more accurately
and rejects wrinkles.
* Ink Chain:Imported Germany IGUS ink chain,high quality, to ensure the good completion of printing work.
* Guide Rail:Adopt Japanese THK guide rail, the movement is more stable and the life is longer.
Dye Sublimation Printing For Businesses: What Product Can You Print On?
Signage – Perfect for “click to print” e-commerce businesses. Easily print on vinyl to create retractable banners and
other trade show displays. When seeing signs hanging in front of shops or buildings, there’s a good chance that sublimation was used.
Polyester Fabrics – One of the most popular items to dye sublimate. They are divided into two types:
(1)Knit: Polyester products that hang & flow in their natural environment, like apparel, flags, banners, and custom printed
(2)Woven: More durable products such as custom tote bags fabric backdrops, and custom tents.
Home Decor – The dye-sub process is often used by businesses that sell to interior designers. Decor items like ceramic floor tiles are a popular choice for bathrooms, kitchens, restaurants, & more.
Photograph Printing – Arguably the best way to produce the highest-quality photographic images on canvas, magnets, and apparel.
FD6194E Printing Machine Wide Application